Harmsögur ævi minnar

1.5.03

Damn maður... ég er ógeðslega fúl yfir því að vita hver vinnur Bachelorette. Þetta er nú bara næstum spennandi.


Charlie sleazebag
Hometown: Hermosa Beach, CA
Age: 28
Occupation: Account Executive
Height: 6'3
Weight: 215
Hobbies: Working out, live music, hiking, spending time on the beach, studying the markets
List three adjectives that best describes you: Loyal, generous, jovial
Why would you make a great husband for Trista: I've reached the point where I'm prepared to dedicate myself to the most important chapter in my life.



Ryan væmni
Hometown: Vail, CO
Age: 27
Occupation: Firefighter
Height: 6'2
Weight: 200
Hobbies: Painting, mountain biking, writing, snowboarding, travel
List three adjectives that best describes you: Honest, a bit shy, generous
Why would you make a great husband for Trista: I've lived, learned, and experienced a lot in life. I would like someone to share these experiences with.


Viljiði pæla!! Múhahahahaaa......